What is our 100% Grow Guarantee?
Which plants are guaranteed?
All trees, shrubs and evergreens have a 100% Plant Guarantee for one year from the date of purchase, with original cash register receipt. Buy a container of Garden Gallery Plant Starter Fertilizer, at the same time you purchase your nursery product, and you can qualify for a 2 -Year Guarantee.
What about perennials, clematis and roses?
Yes. If your plant fails to grow between the time of purchase and the end of October (typical growing season), we will replace the plant or issue a plant credit for the amount paid. (Roses, clematis and perennials are not guaranteed over winter).
What are the policies on plant returns?
If your plant dies during the guaranteed period, we will be happy to replace it for you. If we do not have that specific plant in stock, we will replace it with a plant of equal value or issue a plant credit for the amount paid. If you choose a replacement plant of greater value than the original, you will be required to pay the difference. The plant’s original cash register receipt and the dead plant must be presented to honour the guarantee. Plant sales are final when they are 40% off and higher and are not included in the guarantee.
Please note: Replacement plants are not guaranteed.
Read about our guarantees, below:
- Annuals, vegetables, tropicals, houseplants, orchids and bonsai are not guaranteed.
- Nursery stock planted in above ground containers are not guaranteed.
- This guarantee does not apply if the death of the plant is attributed to an incurable disease or a pest that cannot be controlled by pesticides that are available to the public.
- This guarantee does not apply when damage to the plant was caused by the act of a person, animal or vandalism.
- Guarantee is null and void if plants are not planted within 7 days of leaving store premises.
- This planting guarantee is valid for first time plant failure. There is no further implied guarantee on replacement plants
Please save your Heritage Garden Gallery Receipt!