What’s going on in the Greenhouse?
With 200,000 sq. ft. of growing space and 10 acres of outdoor growing fields, there’s always ‘something’ growing at Heritage Garden Gallery. Check in often to see the status of our seedlings and the progress of our plants.
- Easter Lilies – 112,000 lilies are sold to other wholesalers who sell them to customers throughout North America. We also sell to box stores and independent garden centres
- Garden Mums – the mature 100,000 pots look like a floral quilt on our property each fall
- Annuals (4” pots) – 60,000 flowering annuals includes foliage annuals and grasses for containers and gardens
- Hydrangeas – 40,000 bushes make their way across southwestern Ontario
- Hanging flower baskets – 25,000 baskets include Geraniums, New Guinea Impatiens, Reiger Begonias, Petunias, Calibrachoas or Million Bells and Fuchsias
- Boston Fern – 12,000 hanging baskets end up hanging on patios and balconies across southwestern Ontario
- Christmas Poinsettias – 10,000 flowers herald the arrival of the Christmas season